10 Minutes of the New Muppet TV Show for ABC


A while back, we talked about the new "adult" prime time Muppet TV show that will be premiering on ABC this fall. The show was described to me as "The Office but with Muppets." And then came the trailer that suddenly made me NEED for the show to be on the air.

Now comes an extended look at the show. ABC's YouTube channel posted a 10 minute video that was originally only meant for the Comic Con attendees (a slight nudge and a wink at DC, I'm sure) but has release the video that was presented as a pitch video that originally got ABC on-board to making the show. I'll let you go ahead and watch the video below but I'll go ahead and share my thoughts: I need this show like I need water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"