The Rager WWE Review - Raw Thoughts



Here's my Raw Thoughts (you get it? the show's called Raw? Raw Thoughts? Anyone? Anyone?)

1. I can't tell you all how hard I laughed at the opening Christmas Carol demonstration with The Miz. Also let me point out that its great that Miz and John Morrison is taking the spotlight and them getting a chance. Also, it frees up all the huge names for the Royal Rumble match, best move the WWE has made since the release of Matt Hardy or letting JBL quit....or letting Batista quit...have I mentioned how much I like the current WWE roster?
Also, Merry Christmas


2. I would really enjoy Ric Flair-like storyline where Daniel Bryan respectfully retires William Regal because we all know its going to happen in the near future and the two obviously think a lot of each other...plus the WWE is pretty sure Regal isn't going to bail and show up on TNA.

3. Can we "take care" of the Bella twins?

4. I'm not sure if the segment with Cena and Vickie Guerrero was planned that way but it was golden, the heat from the crowd was absolutely brilliant. And it helped tie in the special Smackdown airing the next day.

5. I was pleasantly surprised with CM Punk leaving the announce table to attack Cena. I should've seen it coming because Punk made his disapproval of Cena's action at TLC very evident and I really think he has a valid point about how we're seeing the top face in the business doing very heely things. I'm very interested by this story and maybe Punk is ready for ring action, I can't wait!

6. I could've done without the final match which seemed like WWE's apology for Jerry Lawler and the whole nonsense a couple weeks.

That's all my Raw Thoughts (teehee) for now, overall, a very interesting show. I really did think that after he wasn't seen at TLC, that David Otunga would've been the one to attack Cena or defect from the Nexus but I liked what really happened better. I may or may not cover the Tuesday edition of Smackdown, it all depends on how annoyed I get at the red-headed stepchild of the WWE...have I mentioned how much i dislike Rey Mysterio? I think it may have something with my dislike for children (other than anger-face-miz-girl, of course).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

Gossip Girl 2021 Review (based on one episode)