Star Wars deleted scenes (another teaser)

Half of Comic-con is left but I'm not sure that any teasers revealed there are going to be as exciting to me as this. I was at Celebration last year when the Star Wars Blu Ray's were announced and we got to see the deleted scene from Return of the Jedi. Like then, watching this teaser was an almost surreal experience. I've watched the Star Wars movies so many times, that I'm familiar with every single action from every single character, just as I'm sure many of you are. Every step, every line, every raised eyebrow. Now there is footage of these characters, characters I know so well, doing things and being in situations I've never seen before. Take a look below. Its a rare movie series, where the deleted scenes merit a trailer of their own but if any series deserves the distinction, I think it's safe to say that Star Wars is that series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"