G.I. Joe 2 gets a trailer as well

Man it sure has been a big day for trailers.
Not only did we have the MIB 3 trailer earlier in the day, now we've got a GI Joe trailer out as well. Check it out below.



So I knew the Rock was going to be a big part of the movie, after all he's arguably the biggest name attached to the thing, but it seems that hes going to be unquestionably the main character of the thing this time around. I think saw Duke for a second in there but not near what I saw of Roadblock.
Also did this plot remind anyone else of the set up for the new Mission Impossible movie. Which is really the premise for the A-Team show from way back when. But it's the same plot with Snake Eyes, so I'm more or less content with that.

What I would have really liked though is some sort of indication that we might get some more of Joseph Gordon-Levitt in this movie but I guess somebody was too busy being in the most anticipated Batman movie of all time. So there's that.

Oh and for those who don't know why we're supposed to be excited about Bruce Willis (other than the fact that Bruce Willis is in this movie) He's playing General Joseph Colton a character that those who have only watched the cartoon may not know since never appeared there. He is only been in the comics. (And the toys I guess)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"