Wonder Woman



So tell me the difference between these two outfits? Which looks more ridiculous?

I'll give you a guess, it's the one with the shiny bright blue spandex pants with matching blue boots. I was concerned for the new Wonder Woman tv show when they announced the basic premise. I was even more concerned when the original costume idea first appeared a couple weeks back. It seemed like no one involved had any clue what to do with Diana Prince/Wonder Woman. Three distinct personalities, high-heel blue boots, what else could they throw in there?

But now I think it might be getting better. This new costume, while still problematic, is a step up from both the original tv costume and her original bathing suit-inspired costume as well. I still have no idea how she can run with such little breast support, but at least she has some pants on now. If Xena: Warrior Princess could use some straps, her Amazonian sister Wonder Woman could too. I'm just saying. And her shoes are the right color and in a more practical flat design which makes running and kicking ass so much easier.

I think I have hope for the David E. Kelly/NBC show. I'll give it a few shots at least now.

*All images come via io9.com and io9 via Entertainment Weekly. *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"