The Rager Smells What The Rock is Cooking

Ladies and gentlemen, He. Is Back. I honestly can't believe it. I spent all week dreading the Wrestlemania host announcement fearing a major letdown. I have even come to expect that whenever something in WWE is hyped the ending outcome never seems to match the level of the hype.

I can tell you last week when I learned that there was a big announcement that ended up simply being an announcement of an announcement, I turned to those that I watch Raw with and said "The only thing that can justify this amount of hype would be the Return of the Rock." Well WWE, my hat is off to you. This time you really have come through and I couldn't be more ecstatic.

I would like to take a moment and ask all WWE wrestlers to watch the promo that the Rock cut tonight. Get a tape, watch it, memorize it, study it. This my friends is how you cut a promo. In seconds it was as if he had never left. Catchphrases were back and he had the crowd eating out of his hand. He spoke about both The Miz and Michael Cole more effectively than anyone else from the Raw Roster (to compare Cena also cut a promo against Cole earlier this evening) And then most impressive of all, The Rock, with just a few choice words, was able to get the whole crowd to boo Cena the face of the company. I had forgotten just how impressive The Rock is on Mic. Oh how I have missed it.

The question now is what does this mean? Is he back for just tonight and Wrestlemania? Will he have any sort of story? I can say for me, it doesn't matter. I am just happy to have him back even if it only was for tonight. Wherever this is going, I'm looking forward to it in eager anticipation. Tonights final twenty minutes were the best thing thats been on Raw in recent memory and I can't wait to see where it leads.

Tune in tomorrow for "The Rager's" full report on this week's WWE Raw episode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

Gossip Girl 2021 Review (based on one episode)