Obligatory Nerdy Valentines Post!

Valentine's Day is the other candy-obsessed holiday (hello Halloween and Christmas!) that is also obsessed with cards. It starts with those little card things we get in elementary school and goes from there. I would imagine more is spent on cards for this holiday than most other holidays. The more specifically tailored a card is to the receiver's individual preferences the better a card is. This goes for us nerds too.

The more romantic and crafty of nerds make nerdy valentines. Then because they're nerds after all, they post them to the internet for all of us to see. Here are some examples.


From mental_floss, here are 12 science-inspired cards. My favorite is the Charles Darwin one. Nothing says love like natural selection. http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/81824

I've seen a number of other nerdy cards posted throughout the internet the last few days. I'm sure I'm missing a multitude of cards posted. But these are the ones I remember.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I intend on celebrating 50% Red and Pink Candy Day tomorrow as well.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

Gossip Girl 2021 Review (based on one episode)