Here Some of Us Go Again...

Well...those of us still in college are gearing up for a new semester. T-3 days until homework and reading and class discussions and papers and tests. We're buying books and returning books and realizing we ordered two copies of one and no copies of another. Or at least that's what I'm doing. I'm breaking out the post-its and returning to life among the dorm. I'm already taping things to the side of my dresser. I'm hoping for an Awesome semester. I'm hoping for a few rest-of-my-life epiphanies. I'm hoping that Michele Foucault becomes easier to understand as I read my first homework of the semester.

Most of what I'm studying had little to do with nerdy pursuits but that won't stop me. I've got a few ideas in the work.

The next four months are going to be interesting. Who knows what awesome, irrelevant, nerdy things will happen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"