Greetings, minions

So this is what blogging is like, huh? I've not done anything like this since the days of xanga... Anyone remember the good ol' days? Anywho, I suppose I should introduce myself.
I am Waffle. Or Jason. Or Kiubez or Durgen. It really depends. My posts here will consist of ranting about Star Wars, D&D, video games, Star Wars, zombies, and occasionally Star Wars.
Speaking of Star Wars, are you caught up on Clone Wars? If not, you should! These last few episodes have been... interesting. The introduction of Sy Snootles a couple weeks ago was strange. I don't know why they had her speak in basic... That was one of the bits that pissed me off. That and her relationship with Zero?? What was that? She already has a backstory, thank you very much. Last week's episode was a little better. The action was a little sparse but Ahsoka's new outfit more than made up for it. She looks like more of a respectable character and less of a skank. She's still annoying but it's a little better. Also now she's a dual-wielder! That's pretty cool.

Anywho, that's all I got for now. I'll keep you updated on the Clone Wars front lines.

Keep on coming back for more! I'm excited to see this get off the ground! Woo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"