Wonder Woman Lipstick Will Be Mine!


You know who I love? Wonder Woman. You know what else I love? MAC cosmetics. You know what I'm stupidly excited about? MAC's upcoming line of Wonder Woman products. There's more info and plenty of pictures over at Hot Beauty Health. I'm hoping to pick up MAC's signature Russian Red lipstick in it's adorable red, blue, and gold packaging at the very least. My favorite name choice by far though, is that they saw fit to name one of the mascara's Themyscira. Awesome. I'm really glad to see this kind of thing be popular. MAC's done a couple of collaboration lines in the past, Barbie and Hello Kitty, but Wonder Woman is a nice change of pace and I hope it brings to light more girl comic book fans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"