Going Deep: IBA Sports


Even if you're just an occasional sports/football fan, chances are, you came across this gem over the course of the past few days. But just in case you haven't, here you go:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHymQEuqc

I've always had an interest with offensive lineman, they're the biggest, clumsiest and most unathletic masses of human imaginable but they're also the smartest men on the field and most crucial to a team's success offensively. I was watching this game with my family and I felt an immense pride for the larger folks (although, I'm not THAT large) and for a brief moment, I felt like even I could have at least a shining moment in the NFL...and then I had another cookie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

Gossip Girl 2021 Review (based on one episode)