IT. IS. ALIVE!!! (Spoiler Alert)

MAUL'S ALIVE! MAUL'S ALIVE! MAUL'S ALIVE!
Hooooly crap! I just finished watching the last episode of Clone Wars and, canonically, Darth Maul is still alive! I have nooooo idea how. But I cannot tell you how freaking excited I am about this! I am even more excited about this than I was about the possibility of Ahsoka turning bad. Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy! I just need them to get to this storyline within this season! I wanna see me some Maul action!
We got to see Savage be a badass and we got to see Dooku really show off his saber skills but nothing tops that last image of Maul's face in Mother Talzin's seeing orb. hoo! It gave me chills!

In unrealted news, I watched a movie last night that I think you nerds would appreciate. It's called Ink. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1071804/ It was released in '09. It's about dreams and the battle between those that make good dreams, the Storytellers, and nightmares, the Incubi. It is pretty low budget and the editing is super fast paced. Would make it a little stressful to watch if you have motion sickness problems. But other than that, It has humor and action and just general fun. It's streaming on Netflix if you feel so inclined to watch it. I highly suggest it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"