Celebration Live Stream!

For the past two Star Wars Celebration events (One in 2010 and one in 2012) I have happily bought a ticket, made the trip and had the time of my life hanging out at the biggest Star Wars event in the country. I've seen George Lucas in person, gotten to touch a life size AT-AT, and more fantastic experiences than I can even count. So it's been a bit of a downer to come to terms with the fact that I wasn't going to be able to make it to Celebration VII this year. Yes some of my friends who had accompanied me in years past were still going this year, so I would get to hear all about it, But for the bulk of this weekend, I was going to have to cope with the fact that thousands of Star Wars fans were going to be hanging out together and I wasn't going to be with them.

Then this was announced:


Starting April 16th, at 10:00 AM, Starwars.com would be hosting a live stream of Star Wars Celebration events including, but not limited to, the J.J. Abrams panel about Episode VII that will include the new Star Wars trailer. Also announced will be live streams of panels with Mark Hamill, Billy Dee Williams, Carrie Fisher and others. It total about 30 hours of the weekends event's will be available for viewing on the Star Wars web page.

I still wish I was going to Celebration this weekend, but this helps soften the blow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"