Tintin has arrived.

When i was a kid browsing through the shelves of the library, I found a comic book wedged between a couple of Far Side anthologies. Unlike any other comic I had ever read, this wasn't jokes told in a few panels. No, this was page after page all woven together to create one continus, epic story. This was Tintin.
If you have never heard of Tintin before now, kindly educate yourself at once.
Click some links. Learn a thing or two.

Then come back when you can understand why this poster can create such excitement.



I simply can not wait to see this movie. And after a few teaser images, the poster looks simply fantastic. Not only is it for a Tintin movie, but it actually looks like a poster I would like to have up on my wall (except for the 3D part but I can get past that)

But thats not all the Tintin news we have for today. Not only do we have a poster, but whats more a trailer has premiered on Apple Trailers. While its only a teaser, Its finally a first look at why I'm so excited for December to get here.

Click the link below to watch the trailer:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muppets for Best Song!

Day 5 of Halloween - The Fly (1958)

You're the Worst 5.13: "Pancakes"